Preparation for Ibogaine Treatment
In preparation for this transcendent treatment, we encourage you to invest the time in yourself for the powerful experience you’re about to undertake. To help with this, we’ve provided you with the following top 10 list of just how to do that:
- Take the time to get out in nature and walk, meditate, write, practice yoga and generally be good to yourself in preparation for an experience of a lifetime. We will encourage you to do this during your stay and recommend maintaining that lifestyle and then adapting it as it works for you afterward.
- To help you in your healing, a supplement list will be discussed and you will be advised of what to take.
- To make sure you are in the best physical state to work with the plant medicines, we’ll provide a list of various tests we’ll need from the doctor and the ensuing lab work results.
- Please discuss with us any medications or drugs you have taken, even the ones you may have forgotten on the application.
- Hydration is extremely important before, during and after treatment. Drinks that contain electrolytes (coconut water) are helpful if consumed before arrival and they will be available during treatment.
- Do eliminate alcohol at least 10 days before treatment.
- A diet of whole grains, fish, chicken, fruits and vegetables is also recommended. Avoid fatty, fried and over-processed foods, refined sugars and carbohydrates.
- Packing for up to 14 days is advised as treatment is based on the individual’s needs and clients will not be released until they are ready.
- Bringing lots of loose comfortable clothing is optimal, packing lightly but including comfortable clothing, sweater, warm socks, hat, etc. An eye mask will be available for your use but if you prefer to bring your own you are encouraged to do so.
- Check out our Resources page for every thing you wanted to know about Ibogaine, plant medicines, aftercare and integration.
*All towels, linens and cozy blankets are supplied, along with a cuddly dog – if you wish.